The Company intends to seed a succession ofinvestments in Early-Stage companies and to realize those investments through IPO and other Corporate Actions.
Realize Capital Gains
Raise funds from Investors
- Financial Institutions
- High Networth Individuals
Access to Capital
- Ability as a listed Company to raise finances for further development through issue of security or debt
- Make acquisitions using listed shares as currency
Selection of Investee Companies
Access to a number of investment opportunities through the Directors and their extensive contacts
- Receipt of Business Plan / Presentation
- Invite interested companies to meetings
- Provide immediate feedback to unrealistic business plans
Business Analysis & Due Diligence
- Double check main assumptions on P&L forecasts
- Site Visit and Interview Management Team
- Customer/Management reference calls
- Market Validation
Deal Structuring and Negotiation
- Negotiate/Develop Investment Proposals
- Run Due Diligence with external consultants(Legal, Intellectual Property, Technical, Accounts
- Draft Final Documents(Investment Agreement, Shareholders’ Agreements)
- Fulfillment of the consideration through a combination of cash, issue of Ordinary Shares, debt, and/or securities
Injection of Investment/Development Capital
- Transfer of monies to the investee companies as per terms negotiated on the Investment Agreement
- Restrictive Covenants and Monitoring to ensure that development capital is properly spent
Support and Nurture Investee Companies
The Directors have strong management and advisory experience and are able to support investee companies in their growth through the provision of advice and experience.
Monitor Business Management
By taking an active role in management, we are able to ensure that the best management decisions are being taken to grow the business.
Improve Enterprise Value
With our international network and exposure, we are able to grow the business in reach and scale, improving the enterprise value on a continual basis.
4. Realize Capital Gains
Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Through direct flotation or reverse takeovers, we are able to obtain a reasonable valuation of our investee companies and sell shares to the public.
Management Buyout & Reorganization
Through a management buyout and reorganization of the investee company, we can exchange our equity for cash or debt, the original management team gains equity incentives, and the investee company is positioned for future growth.
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
Through merger with another company or acquisition by a bigger company, we will receive stock or cash as consideration.
By selling the successful business model for others to replicate, we are able to generate a continuous stream of income, while retaining management and equity control.
In any case, every business is unique. The Directors, with their expertise in IPOs and corporate actions, will seek the best exit strategy to maximize the company’s value.
Through exit of mature investments, we are able to raise funds and embark on a greater number of projects on even grander scale.
Capital Gains & Dividends
The sale of private equity investments or IPO shares will create substantial amount of cash for the company, and allow the payment of dividends to Shareholders, marking our transition from a growth Company to a mature Company.